- the types of information that we may collect from you when you access or use our websites, applications and other online services (collectively, our“Services”); and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through our Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as wedding vendors with whom you make bookings and/or pay through our Services and social networks that you use in connection with our Services. We encourage you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
- automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us: The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
- Your account information:Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
- Your content:Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
- Your searches and other activities:The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
- Your browsing information:How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
- Your communications:Communications between you and other users or merchants through our Services; your communication with us about features, vendors and employment opportunities posted to the services.
- Your Public Posts:You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable (see “Security” section below). Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information About Your Messages.
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools.
Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Process and respond to your queries
- Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
- Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
- Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
- Notify you about changes to our Services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
III. ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users’ use of the Services..
- SECURITY: HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Fullonwedding account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
VII. CONTACT US
42, Mansarovar Nagar
Near Bombay Hospital
Indore – 452010 (M.P.) India